On today’s episode of the Marriage on Fire podcast we talk about young love, the damsel in distress, the knight in shining armor, and the reality of relationships. Things aren’t always roses around here, but open communication and gratitude towards each other is something Jon and I work on every day to grow and strengthen our marriage.
On Today’s Episode We Chat About:
- Why the damsel in distress gets old and the knight’s armor gets rusty
- Our relationship dynamics
- Why remembering how you met your partner can make the sparks fly again
- How gratitude changes everything
- Recognizing the evolution of yourself and your spouse
- Ways to learn about your spouse and fun date night tips
- The importance of choosing what you focus on and noticing the good things
- The writing task that makes things better
- Knowing your partner’s safe space
- The importance of love habits and routine
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. Jon and I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!