Wondering what it’s like to work with a coach?
In this episode of Couch Time, I sat down with Tim Beehler to give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it is like to work with me as your coach.
Join us as I walk Tim through his current business and goals and work with him to come up with a custom three-part framework to scale his business.
Tim Beehler is an idea machine. Hard-wired for uncovering opportunities to help others succeed, he sees himself as the #1 #2 an entrepreneur could have in their corner.
As a brand strategist, his goal is to help therapists get excited about who they are, what they can do, and how they can position that to build more than just a practice.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- [2:53] – Tim’s business journey and how he got into helping other therapists
- [8:23] – The true reason Tim got involved in coaching
- [16:31] – What Tim is really doing with his clients to impact their business
- 1913 – The three-part framework we are using to scale Tim’s business
- [24:57] – Here are my best tips for Tim to put his three-part framework into practice
- [26:11] – This is the right way to build a community while you scale
- [29:29] – You should build courses live. Here’s how and why
- [35:29] – You need to set boundaries or you’ll burn out. Here’s how to do it
I hope you enjoyed this episode with Tim! I hope you were able to get some value because we can all learn when other people learn. If you want to learn more from Tim, you can follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
If you’re looking for some support and guidance on your personal growth journey, in your marriage, or even in your business, then I invite you to check out the Thrive Life Collective app. Our holistic approach, rooted in research, science, and scripture, can help you strengthen your life, relationships, and business one step at a time! Join now!
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would be grateful if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts and share this episode with someone who you think could benefit from these conversations. Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.