What do boundaries mean to you?
In this episode of Couch Time, I am sharing more about something that I know so many people struggle with- setting boundaries. This is part 2 of this deep dive series and I am giving you a play-by-play guide of how to set a healthy boundary.
Boundaries are not just about saying no to other people, they are about saying yes to what’s important to you.
It’s about respecting your own time and energy as much as you respect others, and let me tell you, that’s important.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- [1:33] – The moment I realized I needed to set boundaries in my life
- [4:05] – Here’s what you need to know first about setting boundaries
- [4:51] – All healthy boundaries start with this one thing
- [6:34] – These are the actual action steps to setting boundaries
- [8:01] – How to make sure your boundaries stick
- [12:30] – New to boundaries? Use this simple tip
Setting boundaries isn’t just about saying no, it’s about saying yes to what truly matters to you. That’s the biggest lesson you can take out of here. It’s about creating a life that honors your priorities and respects your limitations.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would be grateful if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts and share this episode with someone who you think could benefit from these conversations. Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.