Do you feel like you’ve lost yourself a little in the roles of wife, mom, CEO, cook, chauffeur, and everything else? Do you need help finding you again?
In this episode, I’m sharing the eight things you need to do right now to rediscover the most important person in your life: you.
When I was working with married couples, the common theme that I noticed was that women did not know who they were, and I can totally relate to that feeling too. What does it take to find yourself again? When you’re feeling lost it can be hard to answer that for yourself which is why I want to share this episode with you.
I’ve been on this journey myself, and it’s life-changing. By the end of this episode, you’ll have the formula to find yourself again whenever you lose your way.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- What defines who you are
- How to erase the parts of your definition that you don’t align with anymore
- The importance of exploring your past
- How to move forward from negativity in your past
- Why you should reframe your story
- The importance of knowing your values
- How to rewrite your definition
- Why you should talk about yourself in a way that Jesus would talk about you
- How your old definition of you was holding you back
- What it looks like to realign with your new definition
- How to develop a deep connection to yourself that will last a lifetime
- Why you can rewrite a new definition for yourself at any time
If you ever feel like you’re not aligned with your definition of yourself, bring out the eraser and rewrite it. Now that you have this episode, you have the formula to redefine who you are at any time.
If you want more help rediscovering who you are, join me for the Awaken Me course. It’s a step-by-step course designed to reintroduce you to the most important person in your life: you. Sign up at www.awakenmecourse.com.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts! This helps more high-achieving, Jesus-loving, married moms find the show! Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.