On today’s episode of the Marriage on Fire podcast we talk about responsibility, duty, devotion, obligation, and commitment. Do you see these things showing up in your marriage? These things are all SUPER important in relationships so I am excited to dive in and cover this important topic!
On Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Our definition of commitment
- The importance of putting others first in some instances
- How Jon felt single when I felt married at the same time
- Millennials definition of commitment and how it looks different than Jon’s
- The importance of looking beyond physical attraction
- Why threats in marriage are not helpful
- The impact of words and beliefs on relationships
- How vulnerability is one of the strongest bonds you can create in a marriage
- The commitment exercise every couple needs to try
- Crying wolf in your relationship
- The commitment question every couple should ask each other
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. Jon and I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!