On today’s episode of the Marriage on Fire podcast we want to introduce ourselves. You want to know who you are listening to, right?!
We will share how we met, the defining elevator moment in our relationship and how we almost missed our own wedding reception! You will also get a glimpse of our parenting and business failures and adventures!
On Today’s Episode We Chat About:
- Our opposite childhood experiences
- How we met and when I knew he was the “one”
- The first date that left both us disappointed
- Being stood up on our first date so he could go out with someone else.
- Give you a hint at our biggest fight ever and what it was about
- Moving to Houston to be with Jon
- Almost missing our wedding reception
- The year packed with several life-changing events that left John traumatized
- Finding out I was pregnant the day we were moving into our new house
- Our journey through pregnancy and loss
- Having 3 babies in 3.5 years
- Starting a business, failing at business and the pivot
- Going to grad school while raising kids
- Your opportunity get 5 Keys to a Marriage on Fire E-course FREE!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. Jon and I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Be the first to comment