Let’s talk about one of my most requested subjects: infidelity.
It's a subject that nobody wants to talk about, and we don’t want to think about it or be hurt by it, but what if you are? Then you need to know what the next steps should be.
So we're going to talk through, step by step, what needs to happen for the person that has been betrayed and the person that was unfaithful, in order to repair the marriage.
It’s not easy, but it can be done.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to find patience
- Why spending time together is important
- The importance of expressing your feelings
- That it’s okay to ask for as many or as few details as you need
- How to ask for reassurances without accusing
- Why you need to get to know yourself and what you need
- How to identify areas of your marriage that need improvement
- How to stop destructive thoughts
- What to do if you were the person who was unfaithful
Remember, healing takes time. It’s not a straight line of progress, there will be highs and lows, and it will take patience. But if you’re willing to put in the work, you can do it.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I love hearing from you guys and want to know how I can help! What resources would be of assistance to you right now?
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!