What is the number one thing that impacts your marriage and your business that people really don’t look at closely enough?
That’s right, your values are your true north and the foundation for how you conduct yourself in both business and marriage.
In this week’s episode I want to talk all about core values in business and in your marriage and teach you an exercise that will help you discover your top values. It is so important to have conversations around your core values and to really dig deep into understanding what each of these values mean.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why core values are important in both business and marriage
- How you can introduce conversations around core values in business
- The importance of running through your values when making decisions
- How to get your staff to know what your mission and values are
- An exercise to discover your values, your partners and your staff’s
This simple exercise can make such a huge difference in many areas of your life. You need to know that awareness, knowing your values and living to your values can help you build a healthy, strong marriage and company.XO,
Join the Thrive Community group on Facebook
Email me about Spark: Reignite Your Marriage
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!
Be the first to comment