Do you know what it means to build out intentional time for your work and your life? Are you struggling with navigating both and need some advice?
In this episode, Phil Treadwell and I chat all about this topic and how he manages being an intentional partner and a successful entrepreneur.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Discover:
- If work-life balance is a myth or not
- What it means to build intentional time
- Why you need to know your partner’s love language and communicate style
- How to navigate marriage with the riskiness of entrepreneurship
- The importance of being a partner and having a partner
I hope that you will listen in and implement some of the insightful advice that Phil gives us on how to navigate life as a married entrepreneur.XO,
P.s. Don’t forget to take the Thrive Life Inventory quiz to take a look at where you’re currently at in 10 Thrive Life Domains. This is your first step toward an immensely fruitful life!
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!