Do you ever look at people who seem to have perfectly balanced businesses and marriages and wonder how they do it? What’s their secret?
Working in the same space as your spouse means there’s very little separation between work and marriage, and that might sound great, but it’s not always easy!
In this episode, I’m sharing everything I’ve learned about balancing business and marriage. If you’re in the thick of it right now, you’re not alone. I’ve been where you are, and I was able to find my way back to a healthy business and marriage, which is how I know that you can do it too.
If you feel like you have to choose between an awesome business or an awesome marriage, this is for you. I believe you can have both, and in this episode, I’m telling you how.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The lies that you’re telling yourself about balancing business and marriage
- Why it’s not healthy for your marriage to give all of your attention to meeting a goal or solving a problem
- Why your business cannot thrive if your marriage is failing
- The importance of addressing the root of tension in your marriage
- Why saying yes to something means saying no to something else
- The importance of standing up for your values
- How to communicate when you have to spend more time at work
- How to have it all
What do you think? Is it possible to balance business and marriage at the same time? I hope this episode leaves you feeling hopeful that it is. You deserve to have it all, so let’s figure out together how to make that possible.
Do you want to know exactly where you stand in all 10 areas of life, relationships, and business? It’s time to take the free Thrive Life Inventory. You will receive a multi-page report showing you exactly what your strengths are and where you need to grow. You’ll also find helpful tools and strategies based on your unique results. Go to thrivelifeinventory.com to get your scorecard delivered now.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts! This helps more overwhelmed CEOs find the show! Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.