Is it possible to balance business and marriage at the same time?
I know it can seem impossible sometimes.
If your spouse works with you or you both work from home, there is often no separation between work and marriage. This is something I get asked about a lot because it just seems so hard to find that perfect balance.
In this episode, I am sharing what I have learned about balancing these two things and making them both awesome.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The lies that you tell yourself about balancing business and marriage
- Why it’s not healthy for your marriage to give all of your attention to meeting a goal or solving problem
- Why your business cannot thrive if your marriage is failing
- The importance of addressing what is causing tension
- Why saying yes to something means saying no to something else
- The importance of standing up for your values
- How to communicate when you have to spend more time at work
I hope this helped you to see that you can have a thriving marriage and business.
Remember, you just have to be intentional about what you prioritize.
Let me know what you want to hear me talk about on the show by emailing me at email@example.com.XO,
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I love hearing from you guys and want to know how I can help! What resources would be of assistance to you right now?
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!