Want to know the secret to thriving in your faith, relationships, and purpose?
In this episode of Couch Time, I’m sharing a presentation that I did for a group of Kingdom Real Estate Investors. I rarely share my private presentations but this one was so good that I really want you to have it!
So grab a pen and paper because I’m giving you a framework so that you can start to CEO like Jesus in your life, your relationships, and your business.
These are the mindsets that ultra-believers have and I know you’re going to want to see where you stand.
I know many of you have faced dark seasons, just like I have. You may feel stuck, but there is always a path forward.
Whether you’re seeking a thriving business, a deeper connection, or a revitalized purpose, these principles are going to unpack and relate to your aspirations.
Mindset shifts create real change, and I’m showing you how.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- [5:30] – The prayer that changed everything for me
- [9:00] – Stop shutting Jesus out. This is what happens when you bring Jesus into your business
- [11:20] – Want a thriving life and business? Here are the four pillars you need to know
- [14:22] – Ready to change? This is what you need to transform
- [16:45] – These are the steps to actually design your thriving life
- [17:24] – How the Core + More Model will help you take consistent action
- [19:28] – The exercise you need to do if you want to expand your awareness
- [27:59] – You have to be real with yourself in order to change your mindset
I hope you found this helpful and that you are able to apply these principles and transform your life so you can CEO like Jesus. It’s not easy, but on the other side of applying these principles, you will find God’s strength.
If you want to know more about applying this framework to your life, make sure to reserve your spot today for Thrive Life TV and get ready to rock your world like never before. Thrive Life TV is coming soon, and we can’t wait to turn your wildest dreams into reality. Learn more about it here!
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would be grateful if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts and share this episode with someone who you think could benefit from these conversations. Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.