Marriage is a lot of work. It isn’t easy, but it is definitely worth it.
Jon and I lived as married roommates for YEARS. Do I wish I could go back and change things? Yes. That is also the reason I am so passionate about helping you overcome struggles in your life and marriage.
I want you to live as loving, passionate partners and best friends, not as roommates just passing in the night. I want you to have a marriage on fire, so I am excited to jump into today’s episode. My own best friend and partner, Jon, is back for another episode so be sure to tune in.
On Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Reasons why I felt like I was wasting my life at the beginning of our relationship
- The early years with our kids
- Small things that you can do to show love and affection towards your spouse
- Why both partners don’t have to make changes to turn things around and make it work
- Why you want to be married to your best friend
- Being intentional about spending the rest of your lives together
- The danger of throwing out the “D” word (divorce)
- Why you sometimes hurt the ones you love the most
- Seeing the best and worst in your partner
- How and why your spouse needs to hold you accountable
- How your partner can teach you to be more selfless
- Feeling the desire to give your absolute best to each other
- Intellectually stimulating, yet healthy debating, is actually good for your marriage
- How having a debate with your spouse can help you clarify your values and learn to respect one another
If you connect with any of today’s episode I encourage you to go to amywine.com and get on the waitlist for Married Roommates. This is a super actionable course that will help you avoid living as married roommates and will help you get the light back in your marriage. Jump on the waitlist here → www.amywine.com/married-roommates.
Take Your Marriage From Roommate Status to on FIRE --> Married Roommates
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. Jon and read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!