In today’s episode I will be doing something a little different. This will be short and sweet, but value-packed, so I hope you tune in. Today’s episode was inspired by a book written by Everett Worthington called Hope Focused Marriage. I have used these suggestions many times in my counseling sessions with married couples so I hope you enjoy!
On Today’s Episode I Discuss:
- How to stimulate your closeness
- The CLEAVE Acronym, where it came from and how it can be used
- C- Change actions to positive. What is something that is negative that you could change to positive?
- L- Loving romance- Try to show romance again. What did you do at the beginning of your relationship?
- E- Employ a calendar- Rearrange your calendar and add in positive events that bring back time together.
- A- Adjust intimacy elsewhere- Husbands and wives have different levels of intimacy. Figure out what level you need.
- V- Value your partner- Valuing love builds intimacy. When we feel valued, we feel closer to the one who loves us.
- E- Enjoy yourself sexually- learn to communicate better in the bedroom
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. Jon and read each and every one! It also helps other people find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click on the Apple Podcasts link to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy!