In today’s episode of Couch Time, I’m sharing a replay of one of my favorite episodes. In this episode, I did something a little different. This will be short and sweet, but value-packed, so I hope you tune in.
Today’s episode was inspired by a book written by Everett Worthington called Hope-Focused Marriage. I have used these suggestions many times in my counseling sessions with married couples so I hope you enjoy!
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to stimulate your closeness
- The CLEAVE Acronym, where it came from, and how it can be used
- C- Change actions to positive. What is something that is negative that you could change to positive?
- L- Loving romance- Try to show romance again. What did you do at the beginning of your relationship?
- E- Employ a calendar- Rearrange your calendar and add in positive events that bring back time together.
- A- Adjust intimacy elsewhere- Husbands and wives have different levels of intimacy. Figure out what level you need.
- V- Value your partner- Valuing love builds intimacy. When we feel valued, we feel closer to the one who loves us.
- E- Enjoy yourself sexually- learn to communicate better in the bedroom
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts! This helps more overwhelmed CEOs find the show! Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.