Could you be playing the damsel in distress in your relationship?
My husband, Jon, is joining us in this episode to talk about young love, the damsel in distress, the knight in shining armor, and the reality of relationships.
We’re talking about cultivating passion in a relationship and revisiting the early days of your relationship to remember why you fell in love. It can be easy to lose sight of the early days when you’ve been together for a long time, which means it can be easy to lose sight of the things you really love about each other too.
We’re also chatting about love languages and how important it is to know and accommodate your partner’s love language. We all want to feel loved, but it turns out that looks different for everyone!
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why the damsel in distress gets old and the knight’s armor gets rusty
- Our relationship dynamics
- Why remembering how you met your partner can make the sparks fly again
- How gratitude changes everything
- Recognizing the evolution of yourself and your spouse
- Ways to learn about your spouse and fun date night tips
- The importance of choosing what you focus on and noticing the good things
- The writing task that makes things better
- Knowing your partner’s safe space
- The importance of love, habits, and routine
Take some time to do the exercises in this episode and see what you learn about yourself, your partner, and your relationship. It’s never too late to start cultivating passion and reigniting the sparks!
Do you want to know exactly where you stand in all 10 areas of life, relationships, and business? It’s time to take the free Thrive Life Inventory. You will receive a multi-page report showing you exactly what your strengths are and where you need to grow. You’ll also find helpful tools and strategies based on your unique results. Go to thrivelifeinventory.com to get your scorecard delivered now.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts! This helps more overwhelmed CEOs find the show! Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.