Are you ready to make your money multiply?
I have a treat for you!
In this episode of Couch Time, I sat down with Ellis Hammond to talk about how to make it happen with real estate investing. And let me tell you, you would be amazed at what the everyday person can do to make their money multiply!
Ellis Hammond is CEO of Symphony Capital Group. Through his vision and leadership, Ellis has led the acquisition of more than one hundred and fifty million dollars of commercial real estate since 2021.
After serving six years as a Christian pastor, he is now helping faith-driven professionals who want to grow their wealth and increase their impact through real estate investing.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- [5:16] – Is there a disconnect between Jesus and wealth? Here’s what you need to know
- [7:53] – The good and the bad around the culture around money in the church
- [8:20] – Your money is not finite. This is what it’s actually about
- [15:19] – These are the four pillars of building significant wealth
- [20:22] – The two biggest killers of wealth that you need to be aware of
- [22:29] – What happens to your income when you invest in real estate
- [30:38] – Why you have to keep an eye on your income and expenses
- [34:37] – Here’s what wealth really is
- [36:03] – Invest this much money if you want to be a multi-millionaire in 10 years
- [42:43] – You don’t need a ton of companies to invest in. Here’s how to do it
- [46:21] – This is how you lose with investing
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Ellis! If you are ready to grow your wealth and want to chat with Ellis about how he can help you, visit his website or send him an email at email@example.com with the subject line Amy Wine. You can also book an Investor Strategy Call with him here.
Are you ready for more support and guidance on your personal growth journey, marriage, or business? You need to check out the Thrive Life Collective app! Rooted in research, science, and scripture, it’s our holistic approach to help you strengthen your life, relationships, and business. Join now!
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would be grateful if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts and share this episode with someone who you think could benefit from these conversations. Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.