How many of you have stuck your foot in your mouth at some point?
I know I have! Many times.
In this episode of Couch Time, we are going to be diving into the power of the tongue. We need to talk about the words that we say because our tongues are mightier than we often realize.
Just like any superhero story, with great power, comes great responsibility. Words can build up a dream or crash it faster than my attempts at DIY home decor.
I want to challenge you to find ways to use your words to make the world a better place.
Every effort to speak with kindness and understanding is like planting that seed of positivity. And trust me, these seeds grow into something beautiful.
So join me as I explore this power and how we can use it for good.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- [5:10] – Why are our words so powerful? Here’s what you need to understand
- [6:50] – My challenge to you to make this world a brighter place
- [8:59] – This is how you can use the spiritual pause button to control your tongue
- [13:30] – Why seeking help can actually set you up for success
- [15:10] – A practical tip for the next time you’re in a heated discussion
- [17:10] – This is the lasting impact of our words
- [21:00] – Why you have to remember the power of the pause
Remember the power you wield with your words. Try to be a force of positivity, understanding, and encouragement. I’m committing to this journey too. Let’s together try to make our world a little kinder and gentler, one word at a time.
I’d love to hear from you about how this goes for you! Share your experiences with me at Amy@AmyWine.com. Where did you have a challenge? Where did you succeed? I can’t wait to hear all about it.
If you want to learn more about The Ripple Effect Series, you can find it on Thrive Life TV.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would be grateful if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts and share this episode with someone who you think could benefit from these conversations. Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.