How much help do you have in your home? Do your kids help out? Do you have hired help?
We’re joined by Ashley Buffa, and I think that every mom in the world needs to hear her message. She believes that no woman should have to do everything alone.
In this episode, she’s talking about why we put so much pressure on ourselves to do everything and how to break that cycle. She knows the value of a well-run home, but she also knows that it shouldn’t all fall on you.
Ashley Buffa is the mother of 10 children (yes, 10!), a business owner, and dedicated non-perfectionist home systems extraordinaire! She is passionate about teaching overwhelmed moms how to transform themselves from a minion martyr mindset into confident, capable, respected home CEOs.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to get out of a negative cycle
- Why having a well-run home is essential for good mental health
- The importance of making your home a place where you can recharge
- That it’s okay if you’re not interested in domestic skills
- The power of asking for help
- Why being a one-woman show is not the way to achieve a well-run home
- The value of using your gifts and focusing on what you love
- Staying in your zone of genius
- Why you should teach your kids to be responsible for chores
You shouldn’t have to run your home alone. You’re not the only one making a mess, so why should you be the only one taking care of it? I hope this episode shows you how important it is to teach your kids how to take care of a home, and that hiring help in your home is nothing to be ashamed of.
Ashley has something for every type of mom. Whether you’re ready to bring someone in to help you in your home or not, she has a package for you, so check out her website, www.freedommoms.com.
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts! This helps more high-achieving, Jesus-loving, married moms find the show! Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.