Are you struggling with stress and burnout?
You’re not alone. In fact, there’s a surprisingly large amount of people struggling with this right now, especially women. But that doesn’t mean there’s no hope. You can overcome that stress and get back to a place of joy and excitement in your life.
In this episode of Couch Time, I sat down with Carrie Petri to talk about the stress and burnout so many of us are facing and to learn some actionable tips and strategies we can use to overcome it and start loving the life we have created for ourselves again.
Carrie Petri is a lawyer-turned-wellness-coach and founder of Carrie Petri Wellness. She helps people in demanding careers stop stress from negatively impacting their health, relationships, and work performance through her 1:1 coaching programs and corporate wellness consulting.
Carrie is a graduate of Duke University and Fordham Law School and a 3x certified coach.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- [3:53] – More people struggle with stress and burnout than you think
- [8:47] – Women are more stressed and burned out than ever. Here’s why
- [10:46] – Stress is a natural part of life. Ask yourself this question about your relationship to stress
- [11:57] – Feeling stressed? You’re going to want to have these tools at your disposal
- [14:26] – Use this tip to beat the stress that’s creeping up on you
- [23:59] – You have to find a rhythm for the season that you’re in. Here’s how
- [27:50] – What’s on the other side of burnout
- [35:03] – What happens when you stop putting yourself last all the time
- [40:09] – Carrie’s unique career path and what she does support people suffering from stress and burnout
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Carrie and that you take some of these tips and use them the next time you are feeling overwhelmed with stress. If you want to learn more about working with Carrie, make sure to visit her website and follow her on Instagram.
If you’re looking for some support and guidance on your personal growth journey, in your marriage, or even in your business, then I invite you to check out the Thrive Life Collective app. Our holistic approach, rooted in research, science, and scripture, can help you strengthen your life, relationships, and business one step at a time! Join the waitlist now!
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. I would be grateful if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts and share this episode with someone who you think could benefit from these conversations. Plus, I love hearing from you. Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.